Global Tour Creatives is a dynamic company based in Dublin, Ireland and Los Angeles, California. ‘GTC’ is truly a great team to be a part of – with great benefits and a unique workplace atmosphere. A place where ideas can grow, and any team member’s input can get unprecedented reach into the music and live entertainment industry. Global Tour Creatives only launched in the USA in mid 2010, yet has already risen to the challenge to service 30% of the top ten grossing touring accounts in North America. - A testament to GTC’s work environment where innovative thinking that’s out-side-the-box is nurtured and trumps legacy inflexible ‘old-school’ convention.
Salary: $50k-$120k (depending on experience)
Location: Culver City, CA (Los Angeles, California)
Global Tour Creatives is an ad creative production company that works with some of the worlds biggest touring artists.
- Adobe After Effects
- Editing (we use Adobe Premiere)
- Cinema 4D (or other 3D modeling software)
Our projects generally fall within one of these 4 categories;
1) 15/30 second TV concert ad spots that involve;
- Editing artist footage
- Working with audio department to produce compelling VO/Music
- Animating artist logos, titles and transitions
- Working with sound designers/audio editors, and directing graphic designers
- Working with the Creative Director and other video department employees to manage production deadlines
2) Developing screen content for concerts and live shows
3) Animating video billboards in Times Square, Las Vegas, etc.
4) Creating artist sizzle reels (1-5 min promo pieces)
Before applying, please view the following to get an idea of the work we produce - please reach out if you feel you can match or exceed this quality (while under tight deadlines).
Enrqiue & Pitbull
Ellie Goulding Sizzle Reel
Candidates should include;
Current salary & expected salary
Earliest available start date
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Position: Los Angeles, CA
Assistant to GM. Experience with Microsoft Excel a must. Responsibilities will include scheduling, replies to e-mails, general office duties, event planning, general errands.Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com.
Assistant to Client Manager. Responsibilities will include scheduling, replies to e-mails, general administration duties, and general errands.. Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.